1. Use of the Website
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Engage in any activity that could damage, disable, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website;
- Upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
- Interfere with the proper functioning of the Website, including by overloading, flooding, spamming, or crashing the Website;
- Use any manual or automated means, including without limitation, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like, to scrape, spider, or gather data from the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age, or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website;
- Use any content from the Website for any commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written consent.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You must not modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- You must not delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.