2. Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information may also be collected from Users whenever they interact with our Site. This information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
- Web Browser Cookies
3. How We Use Collected Information
platinumplay.top may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- - To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
4. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. However, no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet that are beyond our control.
- The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and our Site cannot be guaranteed.