What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies also help us analyze how our website is being used, so we can improve its performance and tailor our content to better suit your needs.
Types of cookies we use
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored on your device while you navigate our website. They are deleted once you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period of time or until you manually delete them. They help us recognize you as a returning visitor and remember your preferences.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- To provide analytics and measure website usage
- To personalize content and ads
- To offer social media features
- To remember your preferences and settings
We may also use third-party cookies on our website for various purposes.
- We may embed videos or other content from third-party websites such as YouTube. These websites may set their own cookies.
- Our website may contain links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.